- Maoyuan Sun, "Visual Analytics with Biclusters: Exploring Coordinated Relationships in Context", August 2016. https://vtechworks.lib.vt.edu/handle/10919/72890
Assistant Professor, Computer and Information Science Department, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. http://www.cis.umassd.edu/~smaoyuan/
- Jessica Zeitz Self, "Designing and Evaluating Object-Level Interaction to Support Human-Model Communication in Data Analysis", May 2016. https://vtechworks.lib.vt.edu/handle/10919/70950
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Mary Washington. http://www.umw.edu/directory/employee/jessica-self-jzeitz/
- Lauren Bradel, "Multi-Model Semantic Interaction for Scalable Text Analytics", May 2015. http://vtechworks.lib.vt.edu/handle/10919/52785
Post-Doc, Department of Defense. http://infovis.cs.vt.edu/users/lauren-bradel
- Haeyong Chung, "Designing Display Ecologies for Visual Analysis", May 2015.
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville. http://www.cs.uah.edu/~hchung/hchung.html
- Alex Endert, "Semantic Interaction for Visual Analytics: Inferring Analytical Reasoning for Model Steering", July 2012. [IEEE VGTC Dissertation Award 2013] http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-07112012-123927/
Assistant Professor, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Tech. http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~aendert3/
- Christopher Andrews, “Space to Think: Sensemaking and Large, High-Resolution Displays”, August 2011. http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-08232011-160350/
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Middlebury College. http://www.cs.middlebury.edu/~candrews/
- Tao Ni, “A Framework of Freehand Gesture Interaction: Techniques, Guidelines, and Applications”, August 2011 (co-advised with Doug Bowman). http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-09212011-230923/
Founder, Sproutup.co. http://www.sproutup.co
- Beth Yost, “The Visual Scalability of Integrated and Multiple View Visualizations for Large, High Resolution Displays”, May 2007. http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-04182007-143033/
Lead Human Factors Engineer, MITRE Corporation.
- Robert Ball, “Effects of Large, High-Resolution Displays for Geospatial Information Visualization”, August 2006. http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-08252006-103122/
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, Weber State University. http://cosm.sfasu.edu/rball/
- Glenn Fink, “Visual Correlation of Network Traffic and Host Processes for Computer Security”, August 2006. http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-08232006-203521/
Senior Research Scientist, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. http://www.pnnl.gov/nationalsecurity/technical/capabilities/computing/bi...
- Nicholas Polys, “Display Techniques in Information-Rich Virtual Environments”, August 2006, (co-advised with Doug Bowman). http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-06152006-024611/
Director of Visual Computing, Virginia Tech. http://people.cs.vt.edu/npolys/
- Purvi Saraiya, “Insight-Based Studies for Pathway and Microarray Visualization Tools”, August 2006. http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-07092006-170904/
Program Manager, Microsoft.
Details found at: